Welcome to Orlando Saves
Orlando Saves is the Metro Orlando campaign of America Saves, a national campaign involving more than 1,000 non-profit, government, and corporate groups that encourages individuals and families to save money, reduce debt and build personal wealth. Our mission is to help improve the financial quality of life of individuals and families in our community.
By partnering with a variety of respected service providers, we are able to offer free services that empowers individuals and families from every income level take the steps needed to take charge of their finances and manage their money more effectively and wisely by providing one-on-one counseling, webinars and workshops on financial matters such as:
- Creating and maintaining a “spending plan”,
- Strategies & programs on saving money on expenditures,
- Increasing monthly cash flow,
- Paying off debt much faster,
- Establishing or improving credit,
- Financial assessment and planning,
- Purchasing a home, down payment assistance programs, mortgages,
- Foreclosure prevention options; loan modifications, forbearance, short-sale
- Reverse mortgages,
- Checking & Saving Accounts
- Investment Programs & Products
- Free Tax Preparation for low-mid wage earning individuals and families
- Understanding what is EITC
You don't have to do it alone
Becoming an America Saves member, not only grants you free access to the above one-on-one counseling, seminars and workshops but more importantly, connects you with a support system you can rely on as you navigate a course for savings success. We will be your coach, cheerleader and team -all in one. You will receive guidance from financial professionals who will help you set goals, make informed decisions and track your progress. You can interact with other member savers, learn from their experiences, and exchange money-saving ideas. And you'll always have a source to keep you focused, motivated, and saving!
Additional Benefits of Becoming an Orlando Saver!
Members also receive the following benefits:
- Free subscription to our quarterly American Saver newsletter full with the latest information and resources on saving, reducing debt and building wealth.
- Free monthly e-mail newsletter with savings advise from national financial experts.
- Free access to our “ members only” Savers Tracking Tool to help you reach your savings goals.
Our Forthcoming Events are listed in our Face Book page in the "Events Box". To register for an event simply click on "Attending" after each event.
Join Us on Facebook
How to Get Involved
Individuals and Organizations interested in helping improve the financial quality of life of individuals and families in our community are very welcomed to get involved with the Orlando Saves campaign. Click on the logo below to obtain information on ways to get involved and participate or contact Orlando Saves directly at: OrlandoSaves@gmail.com
Profile CenterClick here to update your enrollment info >>